The Waldorf School of St. Louis offers a progressive curriculum that successfully integrates arts and academics to cultivate a genuine enthusiasm for learning. Our unique approach to education corresponds to stages of child development by focusing not only on what children learn, but how they learn. Contact us for more information and see why Waldorf is the fastest-growing educational movement in the world.
Nation-wide statistics on Waldorf graduates from the Research Institute for Waldorf Education:
- 94% of Waldorf graduates attended college or university
- 88% graduated from college
- 42% chose Science as a major
- 47% chose Humanities as a major
- 91% are active in lifelong education
- 92% placed a high value on critical thinking