Priority New Student Application: February 16th. New student applications received on or before this date will receive priority status. Applications received after this date will be considered on a rolling basis as class space allows.
The Waldorf School of St. Louis Enrollment:
- Contact the Enrollment Coordinator to learn about upcoming Open House events or group tours. Come for a personal campus tour if you are unable to attend any scheduled event. View upcoming events on our calendar.
- Complete The Waldorf School of St. Louis Application for Admission. Submit the completed application along with the $75.00 nonrefundable application fee.
- Complete a Tuition Assistance Application, if applicable.
- Upon receipt of the completed application, application fee, and all other requested documentation, the Enrollment Coordinator will contact you to schedule your family interview. A classroom visit may be requested following the interview.
- Upon receiving notification of acceptance, you will receive a Tuition Contract and Acceptance packet containing necessary student forms and parent handbook.
Completed forms must be received before a student will be allowed to attend class. Signed Tuition Contract, confirmed method of tuition payment, and classroom fees are due upon acceptance of enrollment.
The Waldorf School of St. Louis welcomes inquiries from all families and admits children without discrimination on the basis of gender, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.