Now Enrolling Pre-K through Grade 8
Visit The Waldorf School of St. Louis to discover what makes Waldorf the world’s fastest growing non-denominational school movement. Email us for reservations to any of these events.
Enjoy a preview of our Parent-Child and Early Childhood programs with your child! Children ages 0-6 years old and a caregiver are invited to bake bread and hear the story of the Little Red Hen. Everyone will enjoy a snack of warm bread.
9:30 – 11:00 am
- Thursday and Friday, December 4 & 5, 2014
- Friday, January 9, 2015
- Tuesday and Wednesday, February 10 & 11, 2015
- Friday, May 8, 2015
- Thursday & Friday, June 11 & 12, 2015
- Thursday and Friday, August 6 & 7, 2015
Limited space, reservation recommended. Contact Enrollment Coordinator, Makena Gray, at (314) 962-2129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk & Talk School Tour
These introductions to WSSL are an opportunity to see our classes “in action.” Tours include an overview of the curriculum and philosophy, classroom visits during our Morning Lesson when the core academics are being presented, and a Q&A session. This is an adult only event.
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 – 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014 – 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014 – 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015 – 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 – 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 – 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015 – 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Limited space, reservation recommended.
Day in the Life Open House
Be a Waldorf Student for a Day! Waldorf education is experiential and hands-on. Find out for yourself how Waldorf teaches to the whole child and lights the fire for life-long learning. Tour our school, meet our teachers, and have your questions answered by faculty, board members, and current parents about this innovative and time-tested educational model.
10:00 a.m. – noon
- Saturday, November 15, 2014
- Saturday, January 31, 2015
Child care available with reservation.